- Wed, Jun 23WebinarNeed help with what happens next...and in what order?
- Wed, Jul 07Lafayette Library - Community HallWhether you are planning on staying put in your current home and altering your current square footage or moving on to something that better suits your long term lifestyle... there are important things to consider.
- Wed, Aug 04Lafayette Library - Community HallLearn the facts about these loans, the myths, the rumors and the ways they can be used to stay at home or to purchase your next home.
- Wed, Sep 01Lafayette Library - Community HallChoosing the right home healthcare, private duty home care, or other assistance may seem like a daunting task.
- Wed, Oct 06Lafayette Library - Community HallNew assisted living options are available around every corner in our East Bay communities and across the country. But what are they exactly?
- Wed, Dec 01Lafayette Library - Community HallCome learn about the tax, legal and financial documents necessary for handling your estate and home sale.
(ONLINE WEBINARS ONLY DURING SHELTER IN PLACE)
Please feel free to contact Dayna Wilson via email or phone 925-788-6582 concerning questions you may have about downsizing, senior living options, 55+ neighborhoods, or other related topics. If our staff is unable to answer your questions, we will direct you to one of our many subject matter experts who will be happy to assist you.